2017 Triton 24' LOWBOY
Our Lowboy line of premium enclosed trailers is designed with the utmost precision to give you years of trouble-free service. With features like two full-length quickslides and a dropped rear beavertail, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of recreation, commercial or combination hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Quality 2 5/16" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Side access door for quick and convenient entry without having to unload your cargo.
- Integrated stainless steel door latch with minimal exposed parts for long-lasting life and protection from the elements.
- Aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to provide fluid quality movement and long life.
- 2 full deck length Quickslide tie down channels welded to the framing provide unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Two LED dome lights for bright, consistent illumination.
- Front and rear spring assisted ramp door.
- Fully treated marine grade 5/8” plywood decking for durability. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Dropped rear beavertail with long ramp door provides easy loading for low profile vehicles.
- Spacious interior with 98" between walls and 82" between fenders.
- Frame rollers on rear axle mounts.
- Heavy duty, dual wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch while keeping the tongue off the ground.
- Unique double seal door design prevents leaks, keeping the cargo area dry.
- Ramp approach angle engineered into door, providing strength and durability while making loading easier.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED bullet marker lights and stop, turn, and tail light bars for long-lasting life and protection from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Aluminum roof and sides fit seamlessly (no gaps) into custom designed cove extrusion.
- Tall aluminum diamond plate stone guard.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- 15" Aluminum rim radial tires.
- Four flush mount D-ring tiedowns.
- Approximate # of Snowmobiles: 4
- Approximate # of ATVs: 4
- Approximate # of UTVs: 2
- Bed Width (In.): 98
- Bed Length (Ft.): 24
- Bed Length Including V-Nose (Ft.): 29
- Overall Length (Ft.): 32.5
- Rear Door 6’6” Box (In.)Width x Height: 92 x 77
- Front Door 6’6” Box (In.) Width x Height: 62 x 71
- Rear Door 7’ Box (In.)Width x Height: 92 x 83
- Front Door 7’ Box (In.)Width x Height: 62 x 77
- Rear Door 7’6” Box (In.)Width x Height: 92 x 89
- Front Door 7’6” Box (In.)Width x Height: 62 x 83
- Carrying Capacity (Lb.): 4200
- GVWR (Lb.): 7000
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 2800
- Number of Axles: 2
- Hitch Height (In.)*From Top of Ball: 16.5
- Standard Tires Aluminum Rims: ST205/75 R15C
- Carrying Capacity
- 4200 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 2800 lb.
- 7000 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- ST205/75 R15C
- Tongue Jack
- Inside Bed Width
- 98 in.
- Bed Length
- 24 ft.
- Overall Length
- 32.5 ft.
- Deck Thickness
- 5/8 in.